ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Handle phone calls from employees calling in sick.
- Gather personal and insurance information.
- Send email and faxes.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Take and relay messages.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- In addition to performance of the essential functions above, this position may be required to perform a combination of other supportive functions, to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of Fontana Limited.
- In order to properly service our clients, you may be required to work outside of our scheduled business hours.
- Timely execution of duties in keeping with pre-arranged schedule.
- Care and diligence in protecting the organization’s assets
EXPERIENCE; EDUCATION OR CERTIFICATION
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- A minimum of 5 CXC subjects including Mathematica and English Language
- Basic computer skills, including MS Word and Excel
- At least 6 months experience in related field
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Demonstrated ability to deal with phone and email inquiries
- Database management skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate (verbal, listening, writing) and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Must be detailed oriented and a multitasker with superb organizational skills
- Must possess a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency
- Must have strong internal and external customer service skills
- Willingness to demonstrate lateral service and support in a cooperative and pleasant manner for the overall good of the company.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills, extremely collegial
- Outstanding communications skills, written and oral
- Self-motivated; Hands-on, leads by example
- Values diversity of thought, backgrounds and perspectives
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining vigilant attention to detail
- Integrity/ethics beyond reproach
- Constantly looking to apply best practices
- Predisposition to mentor and subsequently increase responsibilities as team develops